This is a personal loan, which it works like a warrantee for performance of the payment; the mortgage of a good property.
You must bring copies of the following documents for a PRE-ANALYSIS of a CoopeCASH:
- I.D. card.
- Social security card.
- 2 check book.
- Copy from your last social security index card.
- Copy of the property deed.
- Water, Electricity, or Telephones bill.
Documents needed for a CoopeCASH:
- Mortgage form complete and signed.
- Job ID (if applicable).
- Balance letters updated.
- Social Security ID.
Documents needed for the cosigner or mortgage warrant (if applicable):
- Job letter.
- Copy of I.D. card.
- Copy of two last payment counterfoil.
- Copy of last social security record card.
- Social Security I.D.
Mortgage signing requisites:
- Proof statements of no balance due of the property.
- IDAAN’s Proof statements of no balance due.
- P.H Maintenance Proof statements of no balance due.
- Municipal Sanitary Proof statements of no balance due.